Book an Event
Call us today to book your next event!
The New England Carousel Museum is housed in a beautiful, restored 1837 Hosiery Factory. Rich in history, surround yourself with our antique pieces in our main gallery. Emerge yourself in our art gallery, or host the event of your dreams in our upstairs ballroom.
We pride ourselves on our ability to cater to our guests needs, and our staff works closely with you to ensure that you have the best experience. Located in the heart of Bristol, Connecticut, The Carousel Museum is available for any special occasion or meeting. Whether you’re planning an intimate reception, corporate event or fundraising gala, NECM is the ideal setting to make your occasion a memorable experience. NECM is completely handicap accessible, including an elevator, special needs ramps and restrooms.
We provide rentals for:
- Meetings, Workshops, Luncheons – Specializing in groups from 10-40 in our Art Gallery
- Lectures, Films, Presentations – Accommodating up to 230 sit down guests in our upstairs Ballroom
- Special Occasions – Weddings, Cocktail Parties, Receptions, Fundraisers, and Celebrations for up to 230 guests with optional use of the working carousel for your guests to ride
- A variety of workshop and meeting spaces
- Limited Wi-fi available
- Prep area for catering
- Opportunities to tour museum exhibitions
- Working carousel to ride
- Fully accessible building
The Main Gallery
Maximum occupancy: 250 standing, 75 sitting
Private Use Rate: $150/hour after Museum Hours
The main gallery is centerpiece to this incredible Museum. Surround yourself and your guests with hundreds of antique pieces, while immersing yourself in the time period.
Maximum Occupancy: 300 standing, 230 sitting
Private Use Rate: $150 per hour
Hold your next event in our beautiful upstairs Ballroom. With an expansive dance floor and space for 230 guests, the upstairs Ballroom at the NECM is an elegant place to host your next reception. Your guests will be enamored with the original refinished wood floors, sprawling chandeliers, and the overall ambiance.